Dewan V.S Group of Institution’s each Institute edifice is supported with a library of at least 100 seating capacity positioned either centrally or in proximity to the department managed by a Central Library. The library has quiet and group study areas. The library has technical staff and computer including printer and a photocopier machine. These facilities are allotted to the Library for technical work.
The primary purpose of the library is to support teaching, research, academic & management programs and collaboration with others.
Library holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, CDs, e-journals, annual reports of top companies, case studies, conference proceedings, training manuals, etc. The print collection includes general books and copious volumes predominantly related to science & technology, management and allied subjects. The Libraries subscribes to over 200 print journals and provides access to many e-journals through various databases.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the library.
- On entering the library, the students should place all personal belongings on the racks assigned for the purpose at the entrance.
- If a book issued to the student is lost or damaged, the student shall replace the book or pay the cost within 7 days.
- Loss of a library card should be immediately reported to the Librarian in writing. New card would be reissued on payment of the new card charges.
- Violation of library rules would be dealt strictly.
- All students should return the library card at the end of their academic year and obtain a “No due Certificate” from the Librarian.
- Students are advised to keep their identity cards and library cards safe. The owner of the card is responsible for book issued against his/her name.
- It is mandatory to return the library book in time. In case the library book is lost the student either has to replace the old book or shall have to pay the obtainable cost of the book